The morning of the 4th, we went to Hobble Creek Canyon for breakfast with Mom and Julie's family. They are usually in SC this time of year at the beach house, so we were glad to have them here to celebrate with. The twins and Brighton, of course, had to have coordinating outfits, so here they are in their cute red, white and blues. I couldn't find a shirt for Waverly that I liked, so I made her one, using tutorials online.
I do wish I had made 5 rows of red instead of 3, but oh well.
I had to include this photo because it shows Waverly's method of comfort. I used to be surprised when she was a baby that she did not give herself a hickey!
And this was the only other non-twin photo I took of the morning. We did have a great breakfast, if you're wondering:)
That night we had a "Sidewalk of fire" with our neighbors. It rained and got pretty cold, however, so I had to include this photo of Waverly in her coat and swimsuit.
Can't remember the last July 4th that we wore coats for.
The twins were so cute in bringing their own chairs out; at once point they had an umbrella too.
More sparklers.
3 comments:
LOVE the shirt!!! Even with just the three lines, it is adorable. You're so good to get them coordinating outfits. What a patriotic mama:) The picture with the swimsuit and jacket is great. What crazy weather for the 4th of July. Glad you had fun!
Waverly shirt is awesome (translation: you are amazing!). Joshua is very jealous of Keaton and Waverly's chairs. He asks for one every time we go to the grocery store.
Um, cute shirt! How come this is the first I'm seeing it?
Post a Comment