Today Brighton made a discovery. While looking for a snack, or a popsicle, whichever he happened upon first, he found some sticks of butter and the yeast in the fridge. He’s found it before, and played in it, sand-castle-style, but today he decided to taste it. I found him whimpering in the kitchen, foaming out the mouth, mouth glued firmly shut. It took several cups of water and a wet washrag to unglue his mouth and stop the whimpering, but we finally removed all the yeast. It was worth the clean up just to see the look on his face when he realized that yeast in bread is good, yeast alone, not so much. I don’t think this little adventurer will be trying that again…
1 comment:
Sorry to laugh but I think that is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. I guess next time he will probably go for the Popsicle!
Post a Comment