Saturday, February 21, 2009

Princess of the Opera
















Savannah’s school put on a program, “Opera by Children” this week. Her class wrote the lyrics, choreographed it, and painted the set for their opera. It was cute, and we enjoyed it. Savannah loves theater and song and dance. We’re excited to see where she will take this talent of hers in the future.

2 comments:

Sal-my-gal said...

Oh! You're pictures are WAAAAAY better than mine. I thought it was really cute. I picked up a couple of programs if you want one for the scrapbook.

Janessa said...

What a neat experience for Savannah to be a part of. She looks so beautiful! I love that they let the students be involved in all the different stages of the production. I'll be she was in heaven. It seems like you mentioned before that she's written some plays before too. What a talented and creative girl. I'll have to watch for her in Hollywood:)