As part of this year's LeBaron Family Christmas party, we had a surprise visit from Santa Claus. He came with some fun gifts, though my kids had just seen the other Santa at Riverwoods, and didn't think this one was the real one. Brighton kept trying to pull his beard off. I felt bad for this Santa, but he sure did try.
Waverly realized that she had a second chance to sit on Santa's lap to ensure her wishes were heard, and found her courage. It probably helped that he was on her turf now.
Boston just wants big, milky boobs for Christmas:)
My niece wants big boobs too. Just kidding. Maybe something tall, dark and handsome?
Seeing this Santa come in made me really miss my dad. He always played this role for us and the grandkids during my childhood. I'm biased, but no one has ever been nearly as jolly as he. He could "ho ho ho" better than any other Santa wannabe I've encountered. I hope he still gets the chance in Heaven:)
No comments:
Post a Comment