We carved the pumpkins we got from the pumpkin patch the Monday before Halloween for FHE.
This is Keaton's funny face. He cracks me up when he makes it.
Brighton has perfected that "I am humoring my mother while she shoots numerous photos of me, though I don't see the point of it" look. This is it. He carved his own pumpkin this year with no help. I was very proud of him.
Hard at work.
Savannah decided on a palm tree pattern. It didn't turn out how she wanted it to, and got frustrated.
Waverly opted to paint hers this year. The black lines are eyelashes on her princess pumpkin.
This was mine. It was a gravestone surrounded by spooky tree branches. My picture doesn't do it justice. It was wicked! Not really, but I sure did try!
I sure wish I had learned how to take photos at night.
Irelynd looks evil in this photo!
No comments:
Post a Comment