Savannah was in Beauty and the Beast at her school this past week. She was a villager/enchanted spoon. She had a lot of fun being involved in this with her cousin Chloe. They did a remarkable job with this play! We were very proud of her! These are terrible pictures, but all we could get.
That's Chloe in the middle as a plate.
I wanted to get her in her villager costume, since I had to make it for her, but didn't get the chance. She's looking forward to next year's play!
2 comments:
At least you remembered your camera! My kids are going to have to use your scrapbooks to complete their life stories.
I wish at least one of my kids was into drama. I think it would be so fun to be part of that scene. It sounds so fun! They sure are lovely ladies and I'm sure they did a fantastic job! Way to go girls!
Post a Comment