Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Breaking Dawn release~!

 Forget William and Kate; the most anticipated wedding of the year belongs to Bella and Edward, so of course we had to celebrate!  This time we went tropical, and everyone brought their best tropical/exotic dish.  There was some really great food! 
Sallie helped with decor, of course.  This lantern configuration was her doing.  It was really beautiful!
 The dessert table.  I made chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling and cream cheese frosting. 
 I made these chocolate filigree hearts, but they melted and fell over.
 Some of the details.  I meant to have a quote here when Bella wakes up and says "Why am I all covered in feathers?"

 Since we were celebrating a wedding, we had to have a sign in book and wedding photo.  We also played the purse game and found out who knows the bride and groom best.  It was a fun night and we enjoyed the movie and each other's company.  One more to go!


No comments: