Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rememberies by Brighton

One night after dinner, Savannah was making Brighton laugh so hard that he had a throw-up burp.  He says, in a scolding voice, "Savannah, you made my corn come back up!"

One night at bedtime, Scott had put Brighton to bed, and went back in a little bit later to check on him.  Brighton was still laying in bed, but he had his Sunday shoes lying next to him, and had such a tragic look on his face.  Scott immediately asked him what was wrong.  In such a serious tone he says, "I'm sad 'cuz I don't have any flying shoes."  {I guess he really like the "Pussy" Jackson movie}

3 comments:

Janessa said...

Ha, ha! That boy is so full of personality. I love it!!!

Sal-my-gal said...

Isn't he a little young for the Pay per view channel?

Scott said...

Ya, I thought Jill should have explained that one. He's spent too much time around his Aussie grandma and can't say his "r"s.